Fuerza Bruta Wayra, the renowned Argentinian theater production known for its captivating dance performances and circus-like acrobatics, has made its return to Seoul.
The show is set for its first run on Friday and will continue until Feb. 15.
This marks the fourth appearance of the Argentinian spectacle in Korea, following its previous presentations in 2005, 2018 and 2019.
- 北, 개성공단 30개 시설 무단 가동…통일부 "분명히 책임 묻겠다"
- [New on the Scene] Joo Jong
- Berliner Philharmoniker visits Seoul for first time in 6 years, joined by Cho Seong
- 송영길 "어린 건방진 놈" 한동훈 "운동권 했다고 우월한 척"
- Comedian Yang Se
- [Korea Beyond Korea] Buddhism scholar committed to expanding Korean studies at Yale
- Kakao CEO apologizes for SM stock manipulation allegations
- 노조에 파업 손배 청구 힘들어져…재계, 노란봉투법 통과 강력 반발